Have you ever experienced any of the following?
- Days or weeks added to your product launch critical path because of late translations
- Inconsistent translations across product packages
- Product recalls due to erroneous translations
- Damaged Brand Equity due to off-color translations
Multilingual and globalized artwork has become a reality of the market. Even products for sale in the US only often require Spanish copy. Ubelix helps you handle the challenges of multilingual artwork, speeding the process, lowering the cost, increasing the quality, and decreasing the risks. Since 2001 we have been a trailblazer in leveraging technology to localize artwork, and marketing material:
- In 2005 we were one of the Inaugural members of the TRADOS Globalization Partner Program, along with technology powerhouses such as EMC/ Documentum , RedDot Solutions, Glemser Technologies, Alchemy Software Development, and PASS Engineering.
- Our products are in use in 23 countries across the world, by companies such as Xerox, Nintendo, NCSoft, L1onbridge, and Microsoft.
Much of this expertise is built-in as part of Ubelix, and encompassed in the features of our Artwork Copy Management System, some of which are:
- Central repository of reusable brand copy accessible remotely and in real time
- Smart generation of translation placeholders to speed design
- In-art piece identification of copy by type and language
- Management of multilingual copy
- Unicode support (Chinese, Arabic, Hebrew, etc.)
We have 8+ years of tackling complex technical and organizational challenges involving localization, multilingual copy, Adobe file formats (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), and XLIFF.
Contact us at (513) 706-511-63 to discuss your artwork localization challenges.